JOIN THE BURN SQUAD
We are always looking for new Rockstars!
- Have 1-2+ years experience teaching group fitness classes.
- Have a background in either Yoga, Barre or Pilates
- Have certifications through Yoga and or Pilates.
- Have previous anatomy training
- Are willing to teach a minimum of 7 hours per week (open to teach at all locations).
- Are passionate about intense, challenging workouts!
- Are excited to become part of the most dedicated and determined team!
STUDIO MANAGER- Cobble Hill & Williamsburg
- Manage the day-to-day operations of both studios.
- Develop action plans to help drive business.
- Provide high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to clients and instructors. Train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate all studio reception staff. Create and maintain a team that is highly personable, client-oriented and committed to achieving and exceeding both the studio and company goals.
- Manage inventory and supplies as well as staff scheduling.
- Supervise the studio's retail operations and inventory.
- Execute marketing initiatives and event planning.
- Burn for FREE on a walk-in basis.
- Medical coverage.
- Paid vacation days.
- Non-traditional work schedule.
- Salaried position.
- 1-3 years prior management experience in retail hospitality, health + fitness and/or restaurants preferred.
- Degree from an accredited, four year college or university.
- Strong leadership experience.
- A LOVE for wellness, fitness and the Bodyburn brand/ method!
- Amazing communication skills - must be able to set clear expectations and give/receive feedback clearly and effectively.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in the moment.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work holidays, weekends and evening shifts IF needed.
If you are interested...
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN: TRACY in the subject line